Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I spent Christmas in Oceanside this year. How could I resist the sunny weather? Of course, Christmas in California would not be complete without a trip to the beach.

(Mallory and me)

I am nearly finished with the second week of my winter break, and time is flying by fast! To finish out the quarter, I frantically finished a very skeletal draft of the lit review portion of my qualifying paper. Besides this, I finished up TA duties by grading exams and calculating final grades. The end of the quarter was jam packed with social events and cookie/candy making. We had a department party to end the quarter, I went to a Christmas party, and I hosted a couple dinner parties. After a day of recovery, I headed down to Oceanside for Christmas.

No comments: