Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Winter Quarter Halftime

We are halfway through the winter quarter now. Here's the latest update:

Classes are going well, and I think I'm finally starting to understand statistics. My students have an exam on Friday, so I'll be busy grading essays next week. In some exciting news, I finally bought a laptop. You can't really see this in the picture, but it is indeed pink. I have been busy writing, and my new computer makes it all the more enjoyable. Now I have no reason not to get my work done.
I also finished crocheting a tote bag. It turned out quite nicely, if I say so myself.
Of course, I've been baking- lots. Tonight I made Red Velvet Cupcakes. I ran out of red food coloring, so they're not super red. I did a taste test, and they're not too bad.

No comments: