Monday, September 8, 2008

yarn, yoga, and dachshunds

Last weekend was a lot of fun, and I hope you had a fun weekend too! I went to the beach, took a yoga class, saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, but cheesy movies are my guilty pleasure), loaded up on loot from Bath & Body Works (they have a new scent- Black Amethyst!), and I saw 3 dachshunds (1 at Fashion Island and 2 while I was out running).

So, I have been keeping busy, waiting for classes to start in about 2 weeks. I have been taking it easy, reading all the books that I don't really have time to read while I'm taking classes. I am still running, and I have started yoga again. This time, I am taking classes at Yoga Shakti, this yoga place across the street from UCI. And, I started a new crochet project, a baby blanket for a colleague due in about a month. Here is what I've done so far:
Sorry for the poor picture quality. Again, you would think that as a former art major (with a focus in photography), I could do better.

No comments: