Sunday, February 15, 2009

things i am making

I don't have a whole lot to say right now. (I know, uncharacteristic, right?) I've been busy with grading, reading, writing, yoga, friends, you know, the usual. (Not necessarily in that order) I passed the belay test at the ARC, which means that now I can get a membership to the climbing wall and go rock climbing. I have not done this yet, but it's on the to-do list.

So, I guess this will be a visual post of stuff I've made and stuff I'm making. Last week, I made Sausage, Spinach, Ricotta Stuffed Shells for my friends. They were fantastic.

I am working on a baby blanket. Here it is in the beginning stages:

I'm also working on a sweater. I'm not very far into it yet, but here is the back panel:
Well, I'm going to go back to doing whatever it was that I was doing. You can do the same now. Have a fun rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MUST try this ricotta recipe: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/000282.html

I never buy the commercial stuff now, since this is sooo easy to make at home.