Tuesday, May 12, 2009

new stuff

I got a long overdue haircut today. My hair was growing out past my shoulders, and it was getting so thick and heavy. Now it's chin-length, light, and full of layers. I think I lost about 2 pounds, just in excess hair alone.

My blackout curtains arrived via UPS this afternoon, and Drew is helping me install them later tonight. Blackout curtains, like the haircut, were long overdue. A couple weeks ago, I decided that I was tired of waking up with the sun at six in the morning. Grr.

Not a whole lot going on (obviously, I mean, I did just get done talking about hair and curtains). The quarter seems to simultaneously be dragging on and moving quickly. Last Saturday, we had a graduate student conference, and my presentation went pretty well. I got good feedback and talked to cool people. On Sunday, the BF and I went up to Chinatown in LA. I'll post some pics in the next couple days.

1 comment:

Amanda Ebner said...

Your hair looked supercute when Alice and I saw you today! Rock!