Sunday, March 7, 2010

fresh air and hiking

Last weekend, Drew and I headed to Laguna Beach for a quick hike. The weather was beautiful of course, and very green (it rained the day before). I love Laguna Beach, and I would consider staying in Southern California if I could ever afford to live there. There are lots of restaurants, the beach is pretty, and there is a nice arts community.

The hike begins in a neighborhood, so there is a voyeuristic feel to it because we were walking behind people's homes. However, I don't feel too bad for them because this is their view:
I envy the suckers who can afford a house high on the hills of Laguna Beach, overlooking the ocean. Anyway, the hike was a short jaunt to this splendid view:
And lots of green:

1 comment:

Christina Rodriguez said...

Wow, awesome view! Looks so warm and inviting, I hadn't realized it was that nice in Laguna Beach.