Sunday, February 9, 2014

pasta

Hmmm, I surely ate more than what you see in this post, but this is all I could find on my phone. I made a shaved brussel sprouts salad from Food52
I would totally make that again. And I'd make this again:
It's an artichoke and not sun-dried tomato pasta with kale. It was super easy to make, tasted fabulous, and left the kitchen smelling so good. 

And while we're on the subject of pasta, can we talk about trottole? I love this pasta. It tastes really good and the shape is so fun. This is the only pasta for which I make an exception and forgo the whole wheat kind (I have 3 different types of whole wheat pasta in my cupboard, but I still made a trip to Target for trottole. Okay, well, I was going there anyway, but still.). Last night, I used it to make pasta with broccoli, pistachios, and olives.  
 It was very easy to make (do you see a theme here?) and I love the idea of using broccoli to make a pesto. 

No comments: