Wednesday, September 2, 2009

favre in purple and gold

I did something strange the other night, Monday night to be exact. I watched football. For about 15 minutes. The Minnesota Vikings were playing the Houston...yeah, I don't know what that team is called. Brett Favre, formerly of the Green Bay Packers, was in purple and gold, quarterbacking for the Vikings, and well, I couldn't miss that. Wikipedia tells me that Favre played for the Packers for 16 seasons, won the MVP award three times in a row, and won one Super Bowl. The Packers (and really anything from Wisconsin) are probably Minnesota's biggest rivals. So Favre is like the archnemesis and now that he is a Viking, well, this probably doesn't make people in Minnesota or Wisconsin too pleased. So anyway, I tuned in for a few minutes just because I couldn't resist seeing Favre in a Vikings uniform.

No comments: