Saturday, October 25, 2008

about me

I like to walk barefoot in the grass. I hate orange juice pulp. I like the smell of fresh cut grass. I miss the crisp, cold Minnesota air. The kind that comes way too early, around October. I hate licorice. I miss the below zero temperatures and freshly fallen snow. I love to cook, but I hate making sandwiches. I am scared of snakes. I have a difficult time following the plot lines of a lot of movies. When I think of all the courageous women who fought so hard for women's rights (or anyone who has fought for any cause), I wonder if I would be brave enough and strong enough to do the same. I think I am really funny, and I often laugh at my own jokes. I like to bake, but I don't have a sweet tooth. I buy pints of ice cream, eat a serving, put it back in the freezer and forget about it until months later. I love fresh flowers. I eat cold pizza. Chinese food just isn't complete without an egg roll. I like to read blogs, but I limit myself to a few select food blogs and blogs that my friends write. I was a Girl Scout growing up and I worked at Girl Scout camp, but I still don't see the appeal of Thin Mints. I know that this is un-Minnesotan, but I don't really like hockey. Sure, I'll go to a game, I like the atmosphere, the smell of the ice, Miracle, and the Mighty Ducks, but I get bored watching a bunch of skaters chase around a puck. I read gossip magazines at the gym. I love to lie on the beach and stick my toes in the sand. I am scared of heights. When I miss the movie previews, I actually feel a little annoyed. I have a strangely good sense of direction. Sometimes I am too lazy to floss my teeth. Then, while I'm brushing them, I feel guilty and floss them anyway. I make brunch every Sunday.

1 comment:

Amanda Ebner said...

I will actually order/make pizza hours ahead of when I want to eat it, then shove it in the fridge so it gets cold.

I hate melted cheese; I thus prefer cold coagulated cheese.

Weird.