Wednesday, December 3, 2008

best return address labels ever

So, in an earlier post, I complained about how organizations use return address labels to solicit donations. I complained that it was ridiculous that these organizations think that a whole bunch of address labels would motivate me to donate money. I complained that I don't even really need that many address labels. Well, that was before today. I just got home, I got the mail, and I got something from the University of Minnesota. What was it, you ask? University of Minnesota address labels! The alumnae association, in an attempt to solicit money, has sent me 48 address labels! I'm so excited! It's Goldy Gopher, casually standing next to the Block M. Considering that I use address labels only for when I send mail to my grandparents, I feel like writing them a whole bunch of letters now. Like 48.

No comments: