Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cinnamon Sugar Puff Cupcakes

I have to share these Cinnamon Sugar Puff Cupcakes with you. This was the first recipe that I made from my new Cupcakes! cookbook. The recipe said that these cupcakes tasted like a donut, and they did not disappoint. These were dense, sugary, and had a hint of nutmeg. They reminded me of the donuts that my Grandma makes.
I have one week to go before I leave for Michigan. I just finished all of my grading responsibilities today, and I'll soon be finished with my RA duties. This will be a busy week: I have to submit another draft of my qualifier and I am finishing up an incomplete. And I'm getting my haircut and going to the OC County Fair. Oh, and I'd better find time to pack, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good GOD that looks so good. Like a Snickerdoodle. Could you send me the recipe, please?

Vanessa said...

I tried to make these, and the batter was so stretchy and like play dough. It would cook well. How much butter in grams or ounces did you use?
Thanks